CORONAVIRUS COVID PANDEMIC TIPS, PASS THIS LIST AROUND
CORONAVIRUS COVID PANDEMIC TIPS
- Wash your hands often and vigorously with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Disease particles can survive on surfaces for days. Wipe all Amazon plastic delivery envelopes with alcohol before touching them.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. Your tear ducts are rapid entry points for the virus.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Virus particles hang in the air for many minutes so do not walk through an area where coughing or sneezing people are.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Carpenter's mask's offer minimal protection. Only H95 masks are effective. Anything that stops microscopic particles from reaching your skin, your lungs and your ducts is good as long as it does not restrict your breathing.
- You can survive a full infection if you are in good health, well nourished and stay hydrated. The worst known after-effects of Covid are lung damage
- When you are shopping, wear a mask and rubber gloves and throw the gloves away afterwards
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- The disease can be spread via intimate contact with any skin surface.
- Avoid mass transit, movie and entertainment theaters and crowds.
- Write Hollywood Movie studios and plead with them, for pubic safety, to release all new films on the web for the safety of audiences.
- If you know of an elderly person who appears to be alone and sick, please contact them by telephone to check on them.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
SHARE THE LATEST INFORMATION AND KEEP AN EYE ON THE CDC WEBSITES